Saturday, July 7, 2007

Britney Spears says sorry for being a crazy bitch!

LOS ANGELES: Pop princess BRITNEY SPEARS yesterday apologised for attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella earlier this year, saying the outburst was part of her preparation for a movie role.

Spears claimed the attack on a paparazzo' car in February, which took place after a visit to her estranged husband KEVIN FEDERLINE's house, occurred as she attempted to get into character for an unsuccessful audition.

"I apologise to the pap for a stunt that was done four months ago regarding an umbrella," Spears, 25, wrote in a message on her website.
"I was preparing my character for a role in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally.

"I take all my roles very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part." Spears attack came during a period where she was rarely out of the tabloid headlines, shaving her head, getting two new tattoos and partying hard in Los Angeles.

No comments:

 

©2008 FamousCahtter.com. All Rights Reserved. Layout Designed By Zaid.